What is Psychological Therapy (Psychological Counseling)?
Psychological Therapy is an extremely important aspect of rehabilitation. It is an interactive therapy which is essential for a person’s mental wellbeing. A healthy lifestyle is essential for both physical and psychological health. There are several factors to be considered by everyone when thinking about approaching mental health professional. Psychological factors are important to consider to understand our and achieve our health goals.
Benefits of Psychological Therapy in clinical practice areas include:
- Family counselling & Psycho-education
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Person-centred Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Grief Counselling
- Problem Focused Counseling
- Life Skills and Social Skills Training
- Positive psychology
- Guided Meditation
- Guided Imagery
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
At The Rehab World, you will find the best speech therapist in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Other geographical locations of India.